VAM 2023 Annual Conference
Make plans to join us for our 2023 Annual Conference in Harrisonburg, VA!
Hotel Madison & Shenandoah Valley Conference Center710 South Main Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801-5821
* Registration open until 3/6/23 at 11:58 PM (EST)
As we approach the 250th anniversary of the birth of our country, what it means to be revolutionary is a central question, both in our examination of our shared past but also as we look forward. Museums, as spaces that foster learning and reflection, as collections that represent our communities, and as groups of workers that make up part of our communities, need to be at the forefront of these conversations. But how do we do that effectively?
The answer is – museums must embrace change and do so in revolutionary ways.
That is the goal of VAM’s 2023 conference – to create programming and spaces for museums to discuss and collaborate with one another on where they are on this journey to revolutionary change. We look forward to seeing you in Harrisonburg, VA.
Join nearly 500 museum professionals for one of the largest state museum association conferences in the country, March 11-14, 2023.
PLEASE NOTE - COVID-19 GUIDELINES
All VAM Conference Attendees will need to acknowledge the following:
- I understand that the top priority of VAM during this conference is the health and safety of our attendees. I understand that attending any public event could carry inherent risk and agree not to hold VAM liable for any health issues that may arise as a result of attending the conference.
- I agree to abide by any social distancing or masking recommendations in place from the CDC at the time of the conference, as well as follow any guidelines about COVID exposure quarantine that are in place in March.
- Sign into your account before registering! This ensures you receive your applicable registration rate, such as the discounted rates for members. The promo code will only apply once per member. Contact us if you need assistance.
- Select your applicable conference registration rate from the Full or Single Day Registration section.
- While meals are included, registration is required. Be sure to select which meals you wish to attend under the Meals section.
- Add any free or paid events you wish to attend under the Optional Tickets section. If you have questions about guest tickets, please contact us.
- Fill in applicable information for each ticket item.
- Apply applicable promo code EB2023 before check out. The promo code will only apply once per registration. Be sure to hit the "Apply" button!
- Complete registration by paying online or create an invoice to mail in a check or to pay later.
- Use Promo Code EB2023 by February 20 to take $50 off your conference registration. The promo code will only apply once per registration so it's best for each person to sign in when registering.
- If you are a museum wishing to register multiple attendees, please fill in the required Attendee Information for each person for each ticket.
- Museums sending 3+ representatives should select the Multiple Member Registration to receive the additional discounted rate.
- Optional event tickets can be added to an order after conference registration is processed. For example, for those whose employers will pay for conference registration but not events.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.