Insurance and Discount Programs
Currently, VAM offers several different opportunities for its members to take advantage of special pricing or services because of your membership with VAM. We are always looking for more ways to offer added benefit to our members, so if there is a service you don't see here that you would like us to explore, let us know.
Pendella and Risk Strategies Health and Disability Coverage
NEW! VAM members can now access various health insurance coverage, as well as disability, accident and life insurance products. For individual members, this program can help you access the best plans on the AHA marketplace; for museums with 2 or more employees, explore your health care coverage options with a personalized touch! Note: this is insurance offered by Pendella, not an association health plan formed by VAM.
360 Coverage Insurance Programs
NEW! VAM members now have access to a comprehensive suite of essential business insurance products and tools designed to help protect your business from unexpected risks, exposures and cyber crime. Programs are exclusively designed for VAM members and the small business industry. VAM members receive special rates, coverage options and all programs are available all online. Members can get quotes and coverage in effect quickly and easily.
Discounted Services for Museums and Individuals
NEW! VAM Members can now take advantage of a number of new and different savings that benefit both our individual members and our institutions. Save up to 80% on over 93,000 products at Office Max/ Offfice Depot, and get discounts with Constant Contact, Car Rentals or Hotel Engine.
Langley Federal Credit Union
Your VAM membership qualifies you to use Langley as a member. Simply visit their website and when they ask your affiliation, VAM is one of the options. Langley offers great rates on car loans, as well as savings and checking accounts.
BUSINESS SERVICES FOR VAM MEMBERS DURING COVID-19
- Bryan & Jordan Consulting will offer a no-cost phone conversation of up to one hour to discuss and strategize solutions to difficult issues your organization faces due to the pandemic. For $2,500, Bryan & Jordan will assist you to develop a brief, one year Covid-19 adaptation to your existing strategic plan or current needs. Founded in 2008, B&J is a full service firm with over 100 clients and five experienced public historians.
- Communication Design is offering a discount on their services to VAM members. If your museum has a summer graphic design project and your budget is coming up short, Communication Design wants to help. Take a 20% discount on all in-house services on new projects that start before June 1, 2020 and can be substantially competed by August 1, 2020. Projects can be print and/or digital, including websites. Contact Tim Priddy at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 804-354-5335 or visit www.communicationdesign.com to learn more.
- CultureConnect is offering 70% off all their platforms that provide a comprehensive solution for cultural institutions to crate quick story-driven, interactive experiences for publication across the web and mobile devices.
- E-N Computer can assist you with providing teleworking services for you and your team and is offering free consultations. Contact them if you need them: Lhogan@encomputers.com 540-414-1753 or email@example.com 540-294-1116
Also check out E-N Computers weekly blog posts for tips on working from home, tax help, and more.
- Frameless Technologies is offering discounted digital content development to VAM members for outreach during this time. Please contact to discuss possibilities for using existing assets (photos, video, etc. from your archives) to create fresh, engaging, interactive online experiences that can be integrated with your current website. Contact: Michaela Gaaserud: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Depot/OfficeMax and the VAM Member Benefits team are available to assist members with any online orders you may need to support your organization during this time. Simply go to http://officediscounts.org/vam to register and place orders on-line for convenient delivery.
- Studio Aorta is offering graphic design discounts to any museums who are still working on projects. (this link takes you to their discount offers)
- VAMONDE - free resource for VAM member museums to create virtual experiences. They are happy to help with technical questions, getting you set up, and providing ideas.