VAM 2020 Annual Conference
Make plans to join us for our 2020 Annual Conference in Fairfax, VA!
Marriott Westfields Washington Dulles14750 Conference Center Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151
* Registration open until 3/2/20 at 11:58 PM (EST)
Join nearly 500 museum professionals from around Virginia and DC for one of the largest state museum association conferences in the country. On March 7-10, 2020, VAM's 2020 Annual Conference takes place in Fairfax, Virginia at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles.
Look forward to a fascinating range of educational sessions, exciting events, exhibit hall featuring over 30 unique businesses and services, plus an illuminating keynote and conversation with Dr. Ellen Stofan, Director of the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum.
- Sign into your account before registering! This ensures you receive your applicable registration rate, such as the discounted rates for members. The promo code will only apply once per member. Contact us if you need assistance.
- Select your applicable conference registration rate from the Full or Single Day Registration section.
- While meals are included, registration is required. Be sure to select which meals you wish to attend under the Meals section.
- Add any free or paid events you wish to attend under the Optional Tickets section. If you have questions about guest tickets, please contact us.
- Fill in applicable information for each ticket item.
- Apply applicable promo code EB2020 before check out. The promo code will only apply once per registration. Be sure to hit the "Apply" button!
- Complete registration by paying online or create an invoice to mail in a check or to pay later.
- Use Promo Code EB2020 by February 14 to take $50 off your conference registration. The promo code will only apply once per registration so it's best for each person to sign in when registering.
- If you are a museum wishing to register multiple attendees, please fill in the required Attendee Information for each person for each ticket.
- Museums sending 3+ representatives should select the Multiple Member Registration to receive the additional discounted rate.
- Optional event tickets can be added to an order after conference registration is processed. For example, for those whose employers will pay for conference registration but not events.
Questions? Contact Christina Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804.358.3173