Job Listing: AV Integration Manager
Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation - Williamsburg, VA
Closes - 5/24/2022
Position Title – AV Integration Manager
Salary - $75,000-80,000/Annually with State Benefit Package
Job Type - Full-Time
For more info and to apply: Click here
- Detailed knowledge of complex AV design, programming, installation, diagnoses, and test systems.
- Experience analyzing and improving existing AV systems integration and mitigation strategies.
- Proficient in the structured cabling of projects which includes, pulling, terminating and testing all cable and wiring associated with audio/visual cables.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to lead technicians through projects and daily operations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of professionals, staff, contractors/vendors and the public.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff, management and external vendors.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, such as TCP/IP, IP addressing, firewall, router, and VLANs/Subnets.
- Awareness of latest trends, hardware and features in AV equipment.
- Experienced programming and troubleshooting Creston, Extron and/or other similar AV standards.
- CTS, Creston Certified Programmer and Creston DMC-E-4K certifications or ability to possess within 90 days of hire strongly preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Mac and PC computers.
- Knowledge of graphic design principles, applications, programming and/or software.
- Two to four-year degree in AV technology or IT field.
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License
- Minimum of two years experience with AV integration.
Special Instructions to Applicants