Conference Registration & Hotel Information
We cannot wait for you to join us in person in Richmond March 5-8th!
Conference Registration Rates:
VIrtual Participation is still available. Click the register button to sign-up to view the Conference virtually.
All other registrations are now CLOSED!
*Get $50 off on "VAM Member Full Conference, Non-Member Full Conference, & Multiple Registrant" registrations by using Promo Code VAM2022RVA at check out when registering before February 25, 2022.
*Non-Member Full Conference $385
*VAM Member Full Conference $325
*Multiple Registrant (museums sending 3+ attendees) Full Conference $290
Speakers Full Conference $265
Conference Committees Full Conference $200
Student, First-Time Attendee Member Full Conference $200
Single Day, Individual $255
Single Day, Speaker $155
Virtual Participant $49
Volunteers Full Conference $75
Virtual Registration to the conference is presented by the Jamestown Yorktown Foundation and will include live in-time streaming of all sessions through the Annual Conference’s Socio App. Sessions will also be available through the app for later viewing.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
**Volunteer positions are now available. CLICK HERE to apply. Priority will be given to Recent Graduates, Students, & First-Time Attendees.
Volunteers are still being accepted until positions are filled.
We are excited to be back in Richmond for the VAM Annual Conference! We'll be staying at the Onmi Richmond Hotel, where we've arranged a special, low conference rate of just $149 / night single or double. Act now to take advantage of this low rate as our room block will expire on February 25, 2022.
To Book Your Room for March 5-8:
-Call 804-344-7000 and mention "Virginia Association of Museums".
- Register online at the link above.
The Onmi Richmond Hotel is located at 100 S 12th St, Richmond, VA 23219.
Valet Parking $30/day
What are the top 3 reasons to stay at the conference hotel?
- VAM Conferences are all about connecting with colleagues, sharing ideas, and networking. Don't miss a beat (or an event) by having to come-and-go in busy Richmond!
- Feel free to imbibe guilt-free at our evening receptions.
- Have a break in your conference schedule? Sneak in a 20 minute power nap in your comfortable room!
Conference Cancellation Policy
The cancellation deadline for the annual conference is Febuary 25, 2022. Only refund requests for cancellations received in writing and postmarked/emailed by this date will be considered. Refunds will be processed after the conference. A $75.00 processing fee will be deducted. VAM pays upfront costs for each registrant well before the event itself. If you cancel after this deadline and have a balance due, you will be responsible for that balance.
Covid-related Transfer Policy (effective for 2022 VAM Annual Conference):
If you are unable to join the in-person conference for any of the following reasons:
- you feel ill;
- you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19;
- you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 5 days of arriving to the conference; or
- you are uncomfortable attending due to COVID conditions
VAM will honor your registration and offer two transfer options:
- you may transfer your on-site registration to a virtual registration and receive a refund of the difference between the rates; or
- you may transfer your on-site registration to an alternate individual to attend.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-358-3170 to notify of cancellation, with any cancellation questions, or to arrange a covid-related transfer.