New Insurance Programs for VAM Members!
Virginia Association of Museums, in partnership with Pendella & Risk Strategies, has launched a new Health & Income Protection Insurance Program for our members. This new program directly addresses a major challenge for our members - accessing affordable health insurance. Especially now, when so many museums are worried about how to affordably offer benefits, and many of our individual members find themselves needing coverage, we are excited to be able to introduce this program! **This program is an affinity offering for members, NOT an association health plan.
Learn more about Pendella's program by viewing their introductory webinar (recorded on May 13), or by
exploring our insurance portal.
Pendella specializes in serving businesses and nonprofits, employees & individuals:
● Health Insurance including including dental and vision
● Income Protection provided by:
○ Life insurance to protect you, your family, and your employees
○ Disability insurance to replace income in the event of accident or illness
○ Accident and critical illness plans to cover deductibles and coinsurance
This new program is a great addition to our extensive group of member discounts--explore all of them, including business insurance, Constant Contact and Office Depot discounts, membership in Langley Federal Credit Union, and more!