Job Listing: Membership and Volunteer Coordinator
Morven Park, Westmoreland Davis Memorial Foundation - Leesburg, VA
Closes - Open until filled.
Position Title – Membership and Volunteer Coordinator
Salary - $40,000/Annually
Job Type - Full-Time
To Apply - Submit brief cover letter, resume, and references to Employment@MorvenPark.org
Morven Park is a non-profit 1,000-acre historic property in Loudoun County, Virginia, hosting three museums, education programs, and a world-class equestrian center.
Morven Park is seeking a Membership and Volunteer Coordinator who is creative and enterprising to help us expand our program. This position serves as a member of a dynamic Development team that is responsible for donors, members, sponsors, and volunteers and related revenue, which is essential support for the Park.
The Membership and Volunteer Coordinator is an exciting opportunity to significantly contribute to Morven Park through growth of the membership and volunteer programs. This position works under the leadership of the Director of Philanthropy and manages the member outreach and renewal program including member benefit fulfillment, communications, and events.
- Provide an exceptional membership experience through outstanding customer service;
- Membership outreach, enrollment, fulfillment, and retention;
- Database management including updating constituent information, monthly reporting, and maintaining integrity of the database;
- Membership callbacks, thank you calls, and payment and processing;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to coordinate messaging, communications, and testing frequency, source, messaging and promotions for increased productivity;
- Develop and test campaigns to increase annual and monthly auto-renewal programs and upgrade appeals;
- Analyze results of monthly renewal program and special promotions and monthly reports on membership income;
- Coordinate member special events with the Special Events Coordinator;
- Recruit and assign volunteers as necessary to support Morven Park events and departments; and
- Other duties as assigned to assist the Morven Park team
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Membership campaign experience (direct mail, email and social media);
- Proven ability to manage several multifaceted projects simultaneously within established deadlines and budgets;
- Experience providing exemplary customer service skills and professionalism;
- Ability to collaborate with team members within and across departments;
- Positive, creative approach to problem solving, new tasks, and collaborative projects;
- Ideal candidate will be a detail-minded, energetic self-starter and willing to enthusiastically promote Morven Park’s mission and programs;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Microsoft Office skills required, Salesforce experience a plus;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. Must be able to comfortably stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit, and must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds;
- Due to many of Morven Park’s events being located outdoors, must be comfortable being exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees including extreme temperatures;
- Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years of experience in membership coordination or customer service.
Applications: Submit brief cover letter, resume, and references to Employment@MorvenPark.org or apply through our Indeed.com listing.