Frontier Culture Museum - Staunton, VA
Closes - Open until filled.
Position Title – Independent Contractor
Salary - $150/evening
Job Type - Part-time
For more info - Contact the Museum Welcome Center at 540-332-7850.
Part-Time (Independent Contractor) Positions Available:
Earn $150 / evening. The Museum is looking for several people to assist with venue rentals at the Museum's Octagonal Barn and Cochran Pavilion. Events typically occur on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evenings from 5:00-10:00 pm. Event support pays a flat fee of $150 per 5-hour event.
Specific Position Requirements:
- Attend each assigned event for 5 hours, typically from 5-10 pm
- Ensure Museum property is not damaged
- Assist venue renters with allowable requests
- Empty trash bins as needed
- After the event, put away folding tables and chairs (unless needed for another event)
- Sweep or mop floors as appropriate
- Set up tables & chairs for the next event (if needed for back-to-back events)
Contact the Museum Welcome Center at 540-332-7850 for more information.