Job Listing: E-Commerce Sales Manager
George Washington's Mount Vernon - Mount Vernon, VA
Closes - Open until filled.
Position Title – E-Commerce Sales Manager
Salary - $55,000 -$70,000/year, based on skills and experience.
Job Type - Full-Time
To learn more and apply, click here.
- Lead the company’s E-Commerce marketplace sales & integrations (Amazon, etc.).
- Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them quickly.
- Review sales reports, analyze web metrics and identify areas of opportunity.
- Establish and drive online merchandising strategy with buying team, which includes planning, promotions, and cross selling/upselling.
- Work with Media & Communications to drive sales through social media, email newsletters, advertisements, and other marketing channels.
- Write copy for new products and work with buyers and vendors securing appropriate images or schedule photoshoots to produce stylized product images for use in the online store and marketing materials.
- Maximize traffic efforts by overseeing best in class SEO content, including meta descriptions, keywords and product descriptions.
- Assist with annual inventory.
- Stay up to date with the latest online marketplace changes and trends.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) in Business, Marketing, and minimum 2-3 years of related experience.
- Expert understanding of different technological components of online commerce.
- Creative with a strategic mind set and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proficiency with Shopify or other web-based e-commerce systems.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web-metrics tracking, email marketing platforms (MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact, etc.) preferred.
- Expertise with Photoshop, Canva or other photo editing based software.
- Expert with business principles such as marketing strategy, financial analysis, and supply chain oversight
- Proficiency with search engine optimization tactics.
- Flexible and possessing high level of integrity.
- Expert communication skills, both verbal as well as written.
- Occasionally required to stand or walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds