The Prince William County Historic Preservation Division offers unique and memorable experiences to visitors learning about American History. From a Colonial-era home and 19th century courthouse, jail, and schoolhouse to a Civil War battlefield and field hospital, our sites go the extra mile to immerse you in a well-rounded educational experience!
With our Field Trips and Traveling Trunks, learn about:
● Health & more!
The Prince William County Historic Preservation Division is dedicated to the preservation of Prince William County’s historic structures and interiors, archaeological resources, natural resources, and historic landscapes. Sites currently regularly open to the public include:
• Ben Lomond Historic Site, Manassas, VA
• Brentsville Courthouse Historic Centre, Bristow, VA
• Bristoe Station Battlefield Heritage Park, Bristow, VA
• Lucasville School, Manassas, VA
• Rippon Lodge Historic Site, Woodbridge, VA