VAM Staff will be working remotely until further notice. We will check our office voice mail regularly & you can reach us via email. Staff list is on the Leadership page.
Back to Directory

Paul Brzozowski

Louisa Flaningam and Paul Brzozowski owners Captain Timothy Hill House

Professional Bio

The Captain Timothy Hill House is located at 5122 Main Street, Chincoteague Island, VA 23336. It is the oldest house on the island built about 1800. Restoration began in 2010 and it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2011. Several years later the original wooden chimney was replicated. By building a circa 1800 brick chimney first and then covering that with reclaimed historic wood the fireplace is totally functional. The house is privately owned by Louisa and Paul and is open as an historic house museum with tours in the summer months or by appointment. It has become a popular site with visitors to Chincoteague Island. For further information please call 914 589-7733.

Company Info

Captain Timothy Hill House Captain Timothy Hill House 5122 Main St
Chincoteague Island, VA 23336
914.589.7733
VAM Logo Museum

City or County
Accomack